Knowing. Acting. Winning.
Full Service Law Office Since 1991
Mergers & acquisitions
Energy & infrastructure
Restructuring & insolvency
Real estate transactions
Infrastructure & PPP
Private equity & venture capital
Development & regulatory
Mergers & acquisitions
Others about us
• TARK has a ‘very responsive team that understands the needs of its clients well’ and is adept at advising on major cross-border financings and regulatory work.Legal 5002019
• TARK’s corporate ‘lawyers work quickly, always see the bigger picture, provide complete solutions’ and a ‘personalised and professional service’.
• TARK is praised for its ‘fast and accurate response times’ and for ‘its good all-round domestic and EU experience’.
• TARK’s employment department is considered a ‘strong team with fast experience’.
• TARK is adept at advising on the tax aspects of M&A transactions, and tax litigation matters as well as at providing ongoing support to corporate clients on diverse tax matters.
Founding partner Aare Tark is a senior partner with enviable experience across a variety of industry sectors, including particular knowledge of the energy industry. He is the firm`s rainmaker and a keycontact for strategic advice.Chambers and Partners2016
• TNS SIFO Prospera carry out the most comprehensive client surveys for law firms in the Nordic and Baltic countries. These surveys have been made for the Nordic countries for many years and are considered as the most serious researches into client satisfaction regarding law firms. In March – April 2015 this survey was made for the first time in the Baltic countries. Participating in this annual survey are executives and corporate lawyers, CEOs, CFOs and transactional and business development managers at companies based in the Baltic States.TNS SIFO Prospera2019
• TARK (former name Tark Grunte Sutkiene) had the highest score in overall performance in Estonia and ranked in 2015 No 1. In 2016 TARK had the second highest score in overall performance and ranked No 2.
• One of the oldest firms in the market. It’s very well established.Baltic Law Firm of the Year2015
• A good team providing comprehensive, in-depth legal analysis and risk assessment.
• We could always rely on the firm’s professional opinion.
• The lawyers were fast, effective and provided practical solutions; we had the feeling that our business was really supported.
• The assistance received was remarkably good.
• I was impressed with the quality of work, notably on the detailed analysis delivered in a very short period of time.
• I always get what I need and more. The team really understands my business, moves quickly and always analyses all the issues.
• An ideal team to work with on cross-border international issues.IFLR2015
• Experienced, well positioned and active.
• A pleasant team with high ethical standards.
• The lawyers are confident and business-minded.
• It is at the top of the market.
• The team is very helpful; the lawyers are business-oriented and business-minded, and they suggest sophisticated solutions.
• A good balance between technical legal knowledge and a commercial approach.